AND THE STORY IS....

Ini cuma cerita, You may read it, You may not, yang pasti Aku cuma punya cerita

17 October 2005

SO MUCH FOR A WORD…

I just don’t get it why people can be so harsh with their words and not realizing it. Some words are meant to be said, some are judgmental, some are cynical, and some are just rubbish! What confuses me the most, is to know that there are people who claim themselves to be people with democratic rules, but just can’t have the brain and heart to know what can be said and what can not.

Words are said to be heard, to get feedback or simply just to be ignored. And in my case, I listen and respond to them - well as normal people would do, right? (or am I beyond the level of normal perception?).

Then, one day a friend of mine came up and said that I should stop my words and it’s better for me to keep silence. In other words, as a best friend I just have to listen. Personally nothing wrong with being a good listener but you also gotta have words..or else you are not a best friend, you just simply a dummy (or maybe I am just a dummy for some people :). But then, I realize that this friend of mine also said too much in such a short time, judging other for being self centered and at the same time having so much for a word just to hurt other people’s feelings (call that pathetic!).

Now, after isolating my self from words :), I am beginning to realize that some people just saying so much with less meaning (=rubbish..sorry :)). And I just simply don’t care about those who not appreciate others words.

Been there, Done that? :)
-rie

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home