AND THE STORY IS....

Ini cuma cerita, You may read it, You may not, yang pasti Aku cuma punya cerita

12 July 2005

HEPI B’DAY TO ME?

That’s rite! All the people in the house say “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!”…hehehehe…

No need to mention how old I am today…but I’m proud with the number (honestly!)…though sometimes it freaks me out and cant believe my self that I actually get to this number…hehe..Alhamdulillah…Tuhan masih ngasih kesempatan gue buat ngalamin another birthday…berarti gue harus lebih baik dari hari kemarin dan belajar lebih banyak lagi…(cieeeeh…red).

I’m blessed with what God has given me until now…
I’m blessed with such a wonderful and lovely family
I’m blessed that I’m surrounded with caring people (which I care most also..)
I’m blessed to have another birthday with them
I’m blessed that today is my birthday :)

Its not a very special day, but yet its not so ordinary day (bingung enggak loe? :)red). More or less I’m still the same person I used to be…but I hope I can be wiser (older for sure u mean?….hahahaha). I’m still surrounded by people who I care dearly and they mean a whole world to me….

It’s another birthday..another aging day..another day to prove yourself to be abetter person….(gaya banget ya gue…red). One thing for sure I’m gonna share this happy feeling to all of you….by saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!”-hehehe…aksi memaksa…teuteup…

Happy b’day to me then?
:)

-rie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home